What is PIP? The Participatory Identification of Poor (PIP) is a process where rural community identifies the poor and most vulnerable households from its population. All households identified as poor through the PIP process is the...
- The Minimum Specifications of Tablet Computer in DDUGKY SoP
- Solved: Can’t change the Candidate Details after batch completion on Kaushal Bharat?
- Solved: Domain Hours Mismatch in Sanction Order on Kaushal Bharat?
- Solved: Unable to select Dropout Date in Manual Dropout Option on Kaushal Bharat
- SDMS ID Error for Re-Assessment on Kaushal Bharat