How to check eligibility of the candidate for DDUGKY Training
As per SOP, there are some eligibility criteria for training under DDUGKY. In this tutorial, we will know all the criteria of eligibility and check whether the candidate is eligible for training or not.
These are the criteria to get training under DDUGKY.
- Candidate must be a resident of a gram panchayat, (Candidate from Nagar Palika, Nagar Parishad and Nagar Nigam not allowed.)
- The age of the candidate should be from 15 to 35. Older than 35 years, there is a relaxation for women, persons with disabilities, victims of human trafficking and other vulnerable groups.
- BPL, State BPL, Antyodaya cardholders: Those candidates whose family is a BPL or State BPL or Antyodaya Ration cardholders are direct eligible for the training.
- MGNREGA Worker: If the candidate belongs to a family where at least one person has worked for 15 days or more in the MGNREGA scheme in the last financial year, the Candidate is eligible. If you want to check the number of days worked by any family under MGNREGA you can check. Click on the link to know how you can check it. How to check MGNREGA Job Card working days (UNNATI Scheme)
- SHG(Self Help Group): If the candidate belongs to a family where one person belongs to a Self-Help Group (SHG) then the candidate is eligible for the training. Here are the links from where you can check whether the member of the family of a candidate is a member of an SHG or not.
5.1 Check block wise SHG Members list.
5.2 Check Category wise SHG Members List
- If the candidate belongs to a family who has RSBY(Rashtriya Shwasthya Bima Yojana) Card, then the candidate is eligible for the training.
- If the candidate didn’t fulfil any of the above criteria, then the candidate have to make a PIP(Participatory Identification of Poor). Click on link to know the detail about the PIP and how to make it. What is PIP (Participatory Identification of Poor) and How to make PIP.